Division: Corporate - Brookings, SD
1313 Western Avenue, Brookings
Job Summary: This is a new position at Falcon Plastics that will lead our organization in the establishment and ongoing development of our marketing strategy. Responsibilities will include developing, managing and executing the marketing strategy and brand to both potential customers and new team members. This includes, but is not limited to, communication plans, digital media, market research, branding, trade show planning, on sit promotional events and creation of marketing and recruiting collateral.
- BS / BA and 2 years experience or equivalent combination or education and experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong computer skills including use of social media, digital marketing tools, and MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborator with strong organizational and plalnning skills.
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Expects and develops innovativeness
- Ability to work successfully with teams across the organization including Engineering, Sales, Product Development and Human Resources.
- Positive energy and attitude
Supervisory Responsibilities: None