1. Transfers materials to production floor to meet production schedules as determined by Warehouse Supervisor, Plant Supervisor, Plant Manager and Customer Service via work order or oral instruction. Accurately computes amount of material required to complete job orders.
2. Opens containers/barrels/gaylords and mixes additives with the raw materials in blender or shaker according to specifications. Offers suggestion for material handling process improvement.
3. Maintains accurate computerized records such as raw material inventory, in process production reports, and status and location of materials. Confers with Warehouse Supervisor to maintain organized, adequate inventory and storage of raw materials.
4. Safely loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves by hand or with motorized assistance.
5. Safely loads material onto forklift or other motorized unit and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit. Conveys materials from storage or mixing area to production floor and returns product to proper warehouse location. Counts, weighs and records number of units moved or handled on daily production sheet. Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on barrels or gaylords.
6. Safely loads and unloads materials from trucks. Inspects and counts incoming products.
7. Remove finished goods from production floor and place in warehouse
8. Accurately count and computerize daily count of production
9. Clean and set up grinders, loading system and dryers
10. Assist in trouble shooting processes and starting up molding machine
11. Daily cleans and maintains work area.
12. Prepare sample materials.
13. Maintains availability of boxes, returnable containers and pallets.