Division: Brookings, SD
3300 Prince Dr, Brookings
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Responsible for working safely and modeling safe work practices and enforcing safety rules.
2. Installl good safety and housekeeping habits in your employees.
3. Regularly inspect the areas in your responsibility for safety hazards.
4. Take immediate action in the event of safety hazards.
5. Ensure that employees complete necessary paperwork acording to safety and health procedures and policies for employees in your plant.
6. Develop a strong commitment to the idea of continuous improvements and Total Productivity (TP).
7. Develop leadership, training and problem solving skills.
8. Understand responsibilities of employees in your work area.
9. Complete employee performance appraisals on schedule for all employees you directly supervise.
10. Maintain good employee morale and teamwork
11. Complete necessary paperwork including documentation, employee attendance records and administering disciplinary action for employees that you supervise.
12. Act as an advisor and oversee the completion of your employees job duties.
13. Approves molding and assembly schedules on a daily basis.
14. Completes or assigns necessary paperwork regarding internal and external corrective actions.
15. Analyzes and reviews production reports and make recommendation for improvements.
16. Work with Quality Department to assist in the setting of standards to ensure quality parts.
17. Work closely with Customer Service in the scheduling of parts.
18. Develop and assign daily priority list to appropriate personnel.
19. Work closely with the Product Development in the scheduling of upcoming sample parts.
20. Prepare, coordinate, and ensure staffing needs are met for weekend work opportunities.
21. Develop and implement a 2 hour daily rotation schedule for all operators.
22. Supervise and maintaining a work schedule for secondary operators and assemblers.
Education and/or Experience :
Associate's degrees (A. A.) or equivalent from 2 year college or 1 -2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalanet combination of education and experience.
Overnight. Core hours are 12:00 am - 8:00 am